Mentor, Coach, Teacher help!

 


Many people need my support with their studies. Struggles with language comprehension can be addressed by individually reviewing grammar. Sometimes, people born abroad want their texts reviewed, among other things. Since I distinguish between being professional and being a fellow human being, I often help others, and in return, they make a small contribution to our non-profit organization Bbeabridge as a token of gratitude for the help.

The contribution allows us to offer free memberships to more people in our association www.bbeabridge.org. It benefits everyone.

In addition to this, I naturally offer a variety of courses in leadership, entrepreneurship, languages, and personal development. You can click the link here to see our Bbeabridge shop where I launch my courses. Click here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Combine Spanish clases with Aragon

@media

What about Crypto